History of Wyre Electrical
It all started some years ago, back in 1957 at Moorebridge Road in Maidenhead.
A family owned business called Wyre Electrical was established and initially provided electrical panels and motor rewinds. After some years it developed into a wholesaler able to supply the electrical trade whilst still offering a motor rewind service.
In 1984 and after handing down through family generations to younger folk (now the 4th generation), the motor rewind division separated and located to Boyn Valley road under the name of Wyre Repairs while Wyre Electrical relocated to Rutland road in Maidenhead where we still stand firm and trade from today as an independent Electrical Wholesaler.
We are over the 50 year mark of successful trading and hope for this to long continue.